sexta-feira, 27 de novembro de 2009

Them Crooked Vultures - No One Loves Me & Neither Do I

Música do super grupo de hard rock composto por Josh Homme, Dave Grohl, John Paul Jones e Alain Johannes.




"(....Yea....uh.....ahhhahhhha)

Think I saw her for the first time maybe in a news stand
She was picking a mag and dressed oblique
She called me baby, and was a mean lady with the song on the radio
So I told her i was rich, then she asked could i use a dirty bitch? (of course)

Then she said, 'No one loves me...' neither do I
you get what you give,
I give goodbye
'n if i should vanish
don't get caught off guard
don't hold it against me
unless it gets hard

(oh...oi...oo...oop!.............aaawhhha.....yea. ...aaawhhha..that's right...)

Well if sex is a weapon, then smash, boom, pow,
how ya like me now?
You can't always do it right, you can always do whats left
So I told her 'whats left?', she winked & laughed and said I already know...
I've got a beautiful place to put your face' and she was right,


And i said, 'No one loves me... neither do i'
it makes perfect sense,
so i never asked why
I'll go tomorrow
'cuz life doesn't wait
You can keep your soul
I don't wanna cell mate"

Sem comentários: